Customer Service & Claims

If your auto and home is insured together, you can realize substantial savings on both. If we insure your Auto Click here for a free home quote. If we insure your Home Click here for a free Auto quote

Customer Service Requests Claims Reporting and Information

Auto Policy Changes 

Property Policy Changes
(Home, Renters, Business Property etc.)

General Changes and Information Requests  Life, Health & Financial Services 

If you would like us to assume the servicing of an existing insurance policy please review the Agent/Broker of Record change procedures below.

To report a claim, locate the company your policy is placed with and report the claim via the phone number shown below. If your carrier does not have a number listed scroll down for claim forms that can be submitted online.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (541)672-4466, and we would be happy to handle the claim reporting for you and answer any questions you might have.

Company Claim Reporting Numbers
Phone Number
Foremost 800-252-4633
Hagerty 800-922-4050
OneBeacon 877-248-3455
Philadelphia 800-765-9749
Progressive 800-274-4499
Safeco 800-332-3226
Safeco - Glass Claims 800-862-6777
Sublimity 800-636-1238
Travelers 800-252-4633
Unigard - Auto Glass 800-452-7567
Unigard - Roadside Service 800-201-7894
Unigard - All Other Claims (TeleClaim) 800-777-0078
Zurich 800-987-3374

If your company is not listed above or you would prefer to consult with us about the claim please complete the appropriate claim form below.

Tips for being prepared in case you do experience a loss:

Copyright © 2007 Gordon Wood Insurance & Financial Services, All Rights Reserved 
Note: As stated in our "Terms of Service" (TOS) agreement, descriptions of insurance coverage on this web site are for informational purposes only and may not apply, or be included on your policy. Please contact us to confirm coverage provided on your insurance policy or policies your are contemplating purchasing.